- http://truffleframework.com/ – framework for simpler interaction with the Ethereum API
- Elephant Library
- shapeshift.io – API for just-in-time crypto currency conversion
- Ethereum Wallet and geth can both access the same network info and keystore (account).
- Info is stored on Mac OS X in
Proof of Concepts
- Sign up with an ethereum address to an off-chain backend. The off-chain backend needs to securely be able to challenge and verify address ownership.
- Then connect it to a password or email address
- https://www.bitfinex.com/ – most established solid exchange for BTC and ETH
- https://www.kraken.com/ – very solid trading platform and exchange for many crypto-currencies
- https://www.chbtc.com/ – biggest BTC exchange, from China
- Is your token a security? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QxOV2dgxO3C_TyVE0-41ZwLlzPmB-EE1NNshJGuedCU/edit#gid=0
- the token is almost certainly a security regardless of other factors, if
- it entitles token holders to a share of profits or losses or assets or liabilities
- it has no function other than mere existence because it is very likely to be bought with an expectation of profit from the efforts of others.