This did the trick for me:
1. Download and install iExplorer http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
2. Plug in device first, then open iExplorer
3. Delete the iPhone\Media\iTunes_Control folder (you may want to copy this, just in case)
4. Restart the iPhone / iPad
5. Start iTunes. Not restore iPhone from back up, select New iPhone (don’t worry, you will not lost apps or data on your iPhone doing this)
6. Add music manually with iTunes
Solution by: https://discussions.apple.com/people/Galileo634
This is really all there is:
1. Download an Ubunto .iso from ubuntu.org
2. Plug the USB stick into your mac os x system
3. open a terminal and type: diskutil list
4. unmount your usb stick: i.e. diskutil unmountDisk /dev/disk1
5. copy the content of the iso onto your usb stick: sudo dd if=~/Downloads/ubuntu.iso of=/dev/disk1 bs=1m
6. unload your usb stick: diskutil eject /dev/disk1
7. you’re ready!
Source and more: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-create-an-ubuntu-installation-usb-on-the-mac/
- Start with a web promotion plan and an effective web design and development strategy.
- Get ranked at the top in major search engines, and practice good Search Optimization Techniques.
- Learn to use Email Marketing Effectively.
- Dominate your marketing niche with affiliate, reseller, and associate programs.
- Request an analysis from an Internet marketing coach or Internet marketing consultant.
- Build a responsive opt-in email list.
- Publish articles or get listed in news stories.
- Write and publish online press releases.
- Facilitate and run contests and giveaways via your web site.
- Blog and interact with your visitors.